Tuition / Club Repairs
Take A Golf Lesson
Contact us by phone or email and book an appointment for a single lesson or a series of 4, 6 or 10 half-hour sessions to delete from your mind all the confusion and questionable advice and refresh with sound, simplistic fundamentals that will lead to successful golf.
- If you average 36 putts / round - you can improve!
- If you manage to chip and putt 3 times per round - you need to improve!!
- Count your GIRS, greens in regulation - if lower than 4 - we can help you.
Our facilites @ Warrenpoint Golf Club include:
- 2 X practice nets for basic / positional work
- an open practice ground for hitting irons
- a short-game improvement area,
- a large undulating putting area,
- and a 517 yard 9-hole, par 3 course that can, with proper practice, reduce scores and lower your handicap.
Golf Club Repairs
Re-grip with GOLF PRIDE:
* overnight service.
** quantity discounts available.
**** limited stock of Taylor-Made/Callaway/Ping grips also available.